woensdag 20 oktober 2010

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Celebrity Bully



Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton is on a kick to get rid of bullies, and he asked Khloe Kardashian to speak out against them on her website. Only, we bet he didn't expect this: She revealed that Perez is her bully in her It Gets Better video.

Perez Hilton Apparently the reality star spent weeks deciding what to say about the man behind "Hollywood's most-hated website". The result: A 7-minute long message that included that opened, "Perez Hilton asked me himself to do this video and he's doing such an amazing thing by getting all these celebrities to speak up to people but, for me, Perez has been my personal bully."

She continued in the hearfelt video (via Toronto Sun): "Perez definitely has made my self esteem lower at times; he's definitely made me very insecure... He's made me not wanna go out because I knew the next day, if I took one bad picture, he would have something written about me on his website."

Khloe said she was very hurt when he'd write things like "fugly" on her pictures and called her a "transvestite."

Her message ended on a positive note: "No matter what, you can always work out of it, you can always move past it," she said. Followed by: "I could definitely see why someone would see it doesn't get any better than this... but it does. Life is so beautiful."

Perez has vowed to stop bullying on his website since he was called a hypocrite for wanting to end bullying.


Click Here 2 See The Video

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten