woensdag 20 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian Takes Engagement Ring Search to Chicago 10/19

Enjoying her time in the Windy City, Kim Kardashian was spotted hosting a special event at Michael Hill Jewelers at Chicago’s Water Tower Place last night (October 19).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe looked absolutely fabulous as she hammed it up at The Ultimate Engagement Ring Search for the World’s Best Couple Contest.

In related news, Kim has declared that she won’t be stripping down for any nude photos now that she’s almost 30 years old (her birthday is October 21).
She explained, “I’m too old for that now… I wanted to get it all out of my system before I turned 30.” Of her W magazine shoot she shared, “It turned out beautifully and I love it but I don’t know if I’ll pose nude again.”

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten