zaterdag 20 november 2010

Kim Kardashian @ LAX 11/19

Getting a brief stay back home on the west coast, Kim Kardashian was back to her traveling ways as she was spotted making the trip from her house to LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Friday (November 19).
The E! reality star looked darling as she trekked through the terminal en route to Seattle, as she tweeted, "On my way to Seattle...I don't think I have ever been there before, but Sleepless In Seattle is one of my favorite movies!"


Meanwhile, Kim also took time to post a few opportunities for fans to pick up her product with great perks involved.
First she wrote, "The first 40 people to purchase my $116 fragrance kit at Roosevelt Field Macys receive 2 tickets to the Z100 Jingleball in NYC!!"
A short while later, the 30-year-old added, "The next 100 people who purchase more than $65 of my fragrance will receive passes to meet me at the Hammerstein Ballroom from 5-6pm Dec 10."

 

 

 
     
      



 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten