dinsdag 23 november 2010

Kim Kardashian Sign Endorsement Deal With Skechers!

E! News has learned exclusively that Kim Kardashian and her mom Kris Jenner have signed an endorsement deal with Skechers to be the faces of a so-called “Shaping Up With the Kardashians” challenge. The mother-daughter fitness challenge, the centerpiece of which will be their working out in Skechers’ patented butt-firming Shape-up athletic shoes, will begin in early 2011…
The competition, which will urge fans to join in their new year shaping-up effort, is part of an overall marketing deal with the California-based shoe company that sources say is in the seven-figure range.
“Shape-ups have already impacted my fitness routine for the better,” Kim tells E! News. “I am always on-the-move and never know exactly when I can fit in my next workout.”
The also-peripatetic Kris says, “I am constantly on my feet, running from one appearance to the next, but with Shape-ups, I am always working out, even when I’m working.”
Skechers Fitness Group President Leonard Amato tells E! News: “Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner are aspirational individuals and the perfect spokespeople to inspire women to maximize their fitness level.”
The company, along with Kim and Kris, will announce the partnership Monday morning at a press conference in Beverly Hills.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten