woensdag 24 november 2010

Sneak Peek Inside ‘Kardashian Konfidential’




  

Kardashian Konfidential is out tomorrow and I wanted to share an exclusive sneak peek with you! I love this pic of Khloe, mom and Grandma MJ with Mason… four generations of our family. I can’t believe Mason is turning one next month.
The second sneak peek is a look into our birthday messages. We’ve always tried to send really special and personal messages to each other on our birthdays. There’s nothing quite like a hand-written note. I have so many I’ve saved from when we were younger. It’s fun to look back at letters I’ve received from my sisters.
You can order your copy of Kardashian Konfidential now from Amazon.com.
Kim posted two more pages from the book on her site, so check those out.
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten