zondag 26 december 2010

Kendall and Kylie Jenner Leaving the Movies 12/22

Kendall and Kylie Jenner share a laugh as they leave a showing of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in Calabasas, Calif., with their dad Bruce on Wednesday afternoon (December 22).
The sisters recently did a photo shoot for the upcoming February 2011 issue Teen Vogue mag. The girls opened up about sharing and stealing from their sisters and mom’s closets.
Kylie shared, “I take ideas from all of them, and then make it my own. I especially love Kourtney’s style because she wears what she wants and she rocks it. She lets me come over to her house and pick out whatever I want. I always borrow her jeans.”
Kendall added, “Whenever our sisters are done with clothes, they give me and Kylie stuff. Khloé has my shoe size, so I’ve gotten some amazing Louboutins from her. And Kim gave me a black snakeskin Balenciaga bag for my birthday that I’m in love with.”
Kylie also cleared up rumors about a Twitter account, saying, “I don’t do Twitter, but I’m addicted to Facebook. I go on and stalk people. I tried to quit it for six months, but then I just started signing on from friends’ accounts. I don’t know what I’d do without it!”

   

   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten