maandag 6 december 2010

Kim Kardashian's Saturday Sweat Session 12/4

Making sure to keep her curvaceous-yet-toned figure in fine form, Kim Kardashian was spotted heading to the gym in Los Angeles, California on Saturday morning (December 4).
Not looking all that thrilled about the impending sweat session, the E! beauty was joined by a gal pal as they strolled past paparazzi ahead of the weekend fitness routine.

The sighting comes as Miss Kardashian and her sisters have been busy promoting their new book "Kardashian Konfidential."
Chatting with Mario Lopez for "Extra" about the latest relationship rumors tying her to Gabriel Aubry a few days back, Kim said, "Can't I just live my whole year dating a ton of people and doing whatever I want? I could go on five different dates in a month, photographed with all five of them and I could've never even touched one of them and automatically I'm seen as the town slore because I was seen with five people."
 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten