maandag 7 februari 2011

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Weight Loss Plan Ahead Of Mexico Getaway

 

Body overhaul: Khloe Kardashian, pictured here in LA last week, says she wants to be feeling good in a bikini by June
Body overhaul: Khloe Kardashian, pictured here in LA last week, says she wants to be feeling good in a bikini by June
Khloe Kardashian recently admitted that her, weight is a 'lifetime struggle.'
But now the reality star has vowed to be 'bikini-ready' by the time she hit the beach in June.
Khloe, 26, said she wants to feel sexy again in a two piece suit - and is determined to shed any excess pounds by the time she goes on holiday to Mexico.
'That's my mission,' she tells America's People magazine. 'I'm going to Mexico in June.'
 

'I'm in a working-out process and I'm definitely back on trying to lose weight.
'It's about being healthy, though. I believe in working out, eating well I do everything in moderation. I don't like people who do extreme, crazy diets.'
The youngest Kardashian sister said she also wants to be a role model to others with similar struggles.
She added: 'I don't know if people think celebrities don't have insecurities, but everyone does.
'Mine personally is weight. I could be as skinny as ever but to somebody else, I may not ever be good enough.
'My weight fluctuates, and I accept that and it's my life struggle, but I just wanted to point out that I'm normal, and everybody has their own things.'

Confident: The reality TV star, with her sister Kim, proudly showed off her body in a two-piece in 2009
Confident: The reality TV star, with her sister Kim, proudly showed off her body in a two-piece in 2009

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten