donderdag 17 februari 2011

Kim K In Studio and Music Video Journey Begins


Ok guys, I’ve decided to share some fun special photos from my first day in the recording studio with The Dream! This was such a fun experience! It was so great to do something completely out of my comfort zone and I really recommend that you guys challenge yourselves to do the same this year! We’ll be donating 50% of all proceeds of the song sales to a cancer organization because both The Dream and myself have lost a parent from cancer and so it’s important to both of us that we help raise awareness and money for the charity.
I hope you guys like the song. I am so excited for everyone to see this episode in a few weeks! I will be sharing all my photos from my studio and video journey right here on my blog!!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten