maandag 14 februari 2011

Kim Kardashian In Harpers Bazaar March 2011

aking for the perfect cover girl, Kim Kardashian graces the front page of Harper's Bazaar's March 2011 issue.
Hitting newsstands on February 22, the E! reality star pays homage to Elizabeth Taylor's iconic portrayal of Cleopatra in the 1963 film.
Highlights from Kim's Harper's issue are as follows:
Kim has always had a head for business: "I would absolutely characterize myself as ambitious," she says. She credits her late father, lawyer Robert Kardashian, with instilling a work ethic in her. "I put myself on a budget. My parents raised us saying that at 18, we'd be cut off," she explains.
Kim was recently in New York filming Kourtney & Kim Take New York: “I worked out once. I gained like 10 pounds. All the papers were like, Kim’s pregnant! I ate the nuts on the street corner, the hot dogs, the street meat. It was not a joke. The city asked us not to tweet when we were there because the population growing around our store was becoming a fire hazard."
She recently filmed her first music video with Kanye West. “I can carry a tune, yeah. I have a cute little voice. I talked to people in the business, and they said, ‘This is what we do for fun. You go to the movies, you go shopping, why don’t you try what we do?’” And with no less than West as a collaborator, Kim might yet be a hit. Has Kanye ever come courting? “We are good friends.”
 
 

 

 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten