Kendall Jenner
wears her school uniform proudly on the May 2011 cover of American Cheerleader magazine.
The 15-year-old aspiring model opened up to the mag about her family’s reaction about her cheering, how cheerleading has helped her personally and her sporty side. Check it:
On her first impression of cheerleaders: “As a little kid, I always looked up to cheerleaders and was like, ‘Oh my gosh, they’re so cool!’ I love being a cheerleader now!”
On her family’s reaction to her trying out for cheerleading and making the squad: “They never thought I’d be that kind of person-but I am.”
On how cheering has helped her: “I’ve always been the shy one in the family. Nobody really expected me to do something like this-perform for people. Cheerleading’s helped me get out of my shell. Performing in front of so many people-sometimes thousands of people at homecoming-is crazy!
On her sporty side: “I love sports. When I was little, I was the girl on every single sports team- volleyball, soccer, basketball, track-I did everything and now I cheer.”
more pics
here