dinsdag 3 mei 2011

Khloe Kardashian: I Feel Massive

She's always tried to put on a happy face when discussing her weight despite the sometimes hurtful press, but now Khloe Kardashian is speaking out about her struggle with self esteem and how it feels to be the "biggest" Kardashian sister.
The reality star, who was spotted at the gym with her sisters earlier today (April 27), opened up to Us Weekly as she admitted that hitting the red carpet beside her super-petite sibs Kim and Kourtney is truly torture sometimes, telling, "They are 5-foot and 5-foot-2, so I look massive next to them. Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds [when they meet me]."
 

 
The 26-year-old added that her battle with size first began when her mom, Kris Jenner, filed for divorce from her late father, Robert Kardashian Sr., revealing, "My brother [Rob] and I were always heavy. They gave us food to keep us comforted. All we did was eat crap.
Khloe, who is married to L.A Lakers star Lamar Odom, broke down to her husband in a recent episode of the couple's show as she fell to the floor in tears over her current weight gain, gushing, "I'm so tired of pretending that I'm happy with my weight, just to be a good role model, when I'm so f***ing disgusting."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten