vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

Brittny Gastineau Is Next In Line At The Altar As She Catches Kim Kardashian's Wedding Bouquet

Daughter of former football star Mark Gastineau and star of The Gastineau Girls, Brittny Gastineau, might have her future paved for her as she caught Kim Kardashian's wedding bouquet on Saturday!
Brittny and Kim have been friends since childhood and she admitted that the throwing of the bouquet might have been rigged:
"I had a little talk with her when she was going to throw the bouquet. I said, 'Listen, you and I have been best friends the longest. I'd better catch this bouquet.' And she looks at me and she winks at me."
All the other guests sensed that it was fixed and happily pleaded for a do-over, but no such luck.
Brittny saw Kim catch the bouquet at Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's wedding last year, so she believes the Kardashians are good luck.
She also revealed some good details about the wedding and what her favorite moment was.
"My favorite moment was when Bruce was walking her down the aisle and I just looked at her and I knew that this is finally here, this day that you've always wanted, and you met a great guy. 
Who would ever think that she would meet a guy named Kris with a K? That's when you know it's meant to be."
Brittny also confessed that the food was unreal and the six foot tall and $15K wedding cake was "to die for."
We wish Brittny the best of luck and hope that her wedding is next!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten