vrijdag 19 augustus 2011

Khloe Kardashian Gives Kim Great Wedding Day Advice And Reveals What She’s Most Looking Forward To On The Big Day!


The Kardashian girls debuted their Kardashian Kollection for Sears last night and Khloe stopped on the carpet to give us details about Kim’s exciting wedding on Saturday! We can’t wait!

Kim Kardashian‘s wedding to Kris Humphries is just around the corner — can you believe it?! — and we are so excited for the big day. Turns out we’re not the only ones! Khloe, 27, spoke with reporters last night at the Kardashian Kollection for Sears launch party at the Colony in LA and revealed how thrilled she is to celebrate her older sister’s nuptials. She also passed down to Kim the best wedding day advice she received when she married Lamar Odom in September 2009.
“The best advice I got is it’s not about having everything perfect, you are so on a high that you don’t notice,” she confessed. “Someone told me that at some point during your wedding, take your husband and stand in a corner and be quiet and just look and enjoy the event. And I really appreciate that because it goes so fast. You don’t forget, but it goes so fast and then it’s over, so it’s fun to take five minutes alone and enjoy the moment.”
That sounds like amazing advice to us! So does Khloe have any nerves in anticipation of Saturday? “A lot of people asked me when I was getting married why I wasn’t nervous,” she laughed. “I don’t know why people say it’s so nerve racking because it’s so exciting!”
And don’t expect Khloe to shed tears at Kim’s Montecito wedding. “I am not really a big crier. I didn’t cry at my wedding, so no, I am not a crier.”
But one thing she is looking forward to? Seeing Kim in her Vera Wang gown! “I think the biggest moment is seeing Kim and the dress and her walking out, because I haven’t seen the dress yet …. [well] I have seen it but not on her body!”
Well Khloe, we’d certainly agree with you that seeing her in her dress is something big to look forward to this weekend!
Are you pumped to see Kim’s gown? Do you have any great wedding day advice you’d like to pass on?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten