donderdag 6 oktober 2011

'I Put My Foot In My Mouth': Cher Explains Why Kardashian Rant Was Just A Misunderstanding

Foot in mouth: Cher has explained a Twitter rant that seemed to slate the Kardashian family was aimed at another show
Foot in mouth: Cher has explained a Twitter rant that seemed to slate the Kardashian family was aimed at another show
Cher became famous thanks to her outspoken nature and outrageous dress sense.
But it seems it was the first half of the equation that landed her in hot water after she seemingly took a swipe at the Kardashian family.
The singer could not 'believe' people had misinterpreted her postings about the show Bridezillas, but later admitted she had put her foot in her mouth.
It started when she tweeted: 'Looking at show called "Bridezilla" chick named Rae Rae! I don't know ENOUGH Swear Words 4 This OBNOXIOUS B**** ! Run 4 yer Life Husband 2B.'
Soon she tweeted again, and seemed to be slating the famous family.
She said: 'I don't watch reality! Never saw a Kardashian but these B*****s should b Drop kicked down a freeway !Not kidding! Nos I no r this Fkn nuts.'
The garbled grammar and mention of the reality stars confused readers, with many thinking she was slating Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and the rest of the clan.
But she made a number of followup tweets as she tried to clear up the issue.
She replied to one user: 'Not K's! dont know them!' and told another: 'DONT Hate THEM dont know THEM'
But after receiving so many angry responses she made another separate post in an attempt to address the issue.
She said: 'Let me be clear! Am not Hate'n Kardashian Fam.Don't know them! Bridezilla's crazy b******!Saw Brother on DWTS & my friend told me bout girls.'
Sisters of mercy? It will be interesting to see if Khloe, Kourtney and Kim accept Cher's explanation about her tweets
Sisters of mercy? It will be interesting to see if Khloe, Kourtney and Kim accept Cher's explanation about her tweets
And she admitted she had blundered adding: 'By lovelies! Seems I put my Size8 1/2's in my mouth again!
'Isn't the 1st time Won't b the last !Sometimes I should run my words by my BRAIN.'
Cher may come face-to-face with the family next week when she will be attending Dancing With The Stars to support her son Chaz.
They could all be out in full force to cheer on Rob Kardashian, the youngest of the famous siblings.
Offended? Cher has tried to clear up the confusion about her Twitter rant but will it be enough to appease the famous family
Offended? Cher has tried to clear up the confusion about her Twitter rant but will it be enough to appease the famous family

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten