vrijdag 24 februari 2012

'I love The Bush and The Tush!':

Khloe Kardashian reveals she supports a reunion between Kim and Reggie


Khloe Kardashian today played coy when asked about rumours her sister Kim is once again dating her ex Reggie Bush.
But the 27-year-old said she certainly likes the idea of a reconciliation between the pair.
"I love 'The Bush and The Tush,'" Kardashian, 27, told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show.
It's hard to keep up: Kim Kardashian was spotted heading in for an early session at the gym in Studio City, California, today while her sister Khloe stepped out in New York It's hard to keep up: Kim Kardashian was spotted heading in for an early session at the gym in Studio City, California, today while her sister Khloe stepped out in New York
It's hard to keep up: Kim Kardashian was spotted in West Hollywood today, her sister Khloe stepped out in New York
'You can't do much better than that.'
She refused to confirm nor deny that Kim, 31, and the Miami Dolphins player, 26, were dating again after they were spotted at lunch together at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunday.

 
'I think they both were just at the same place at the same time,' Khloe said. 'I don't think they were on a date together.'
Supporting a reunion: Khloe with Kim and Reggie Bush in 2009
Supporting a reunion: Khloe with Kim and Reggie Bush in 2009
Kim and Reggie split two years ago and he is said to be 'comforting' her following her brief marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
The star was out and about in West Hollywood today, sheltering under a large umbrella as she strolled down trendy Robertson Boulevard with her older sister Kourtney.
It is rumoured that the sisters are looking for a location for a new branch of their clothing store Dash.
Under my umbrella: Kim Kardashian took to the streets of West Hollywood to look for a new location for a Dash store today
Under my umbrella: Kim Kardashian took to the streets of West Hollywood to look for a new location for a Dash store today
Gimme shelter: The sisters stroll along together under large striped umbrellas as they protect themselves from the rain
Gimme shelter: The sisters stroll along together under large striped umbrellas as they protect themselves from the rain
The publicity surrounding the demise of her marriage has been the subject of speculation it was a fake union designed to boost ratings for her reality TV shows.
However, Kim said recently that that the public fallout and media speculation taught her to be more private about her personal life in future.
She told the new issue of Allure magazine: '[The experience has] definitely made me want to be more private with my relationship, whenever I choose to get into one again.
Fur addition: The reality show star stepped out in all black with a grey fut coat Fur addition: The reality show star stepped out in all black with a grey fut coat
Fur addition: The reality show star stepped out in all black with a grey fut coat

'I'm not ready, but when that time comes, I'll be more cautious about who I let my world open up to.'
She also said she 'absolutely' wants to have children - but not for a few years.
She said: 'Do I want kids of my own? Absolutely. But I don't know if that's what's meant for me. Maybe I'll just work, work, work, and not think about it.'
All change: Kim is rumoured to be dating Reggie Bush again, while Kourtney is pregnant with her second child
All change: Kim is rumoured to be dating Reggie Bush again, while Kourtney is pregnant with her second child
'[My sister] Khloe joked with me and said, "Will you be my surrogate?"'
But for the moment Kim, who was spotted at the gym again today, wants to enjoying being in shape.
'I said, "I think I have a couple more years when I just want my body to myself. At 35, I promise I'll consider it."'
It's hard to keep up: Kim Kardashian was spotted heading in for an early session at the gym in Studio City, California, today while her sister Khloe stepped out in New York
Workout queen: Kim was spotted heading to the gym this morning

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten