vrijdag 23 maart 2012

Kim Kardashian 'Threatens To Sue' After Her Image Is Used To Promote Plastic Surgery In Mexico


Legal battle: Kim Kardashian is said to have threatened to sue after a billboard in Mexico used her image for a plastic surgery advert
Legal battle: Kim Kardashian is said to have threatened to sue after a billboard in Mexico used her image for a plastic surgery advert
She's the envy of millions of women worldwide thanks to her sexy figure and womanly curves.
But now Kim Kardashian is apparently threatening to sue, after her image was used to promote plastic surgery in Mexico.
The 32-year-old reality TV star is said to have asked her lawyers to get involved after a billboard for Dr. Victor Ramirez in Mexicali emerged showing her reclining on a sunbed in a bikini which showed off her enviable body.
The billboard was accompanied with the slogan 'No arriesgue su belleza, ni su salud', which translates as 'Don't risk your beauty or your health' - a bid to encourage people to visit a professional plastic surgeon instead of an unsafe one.
When Dr Ramirez was contacted by TMZ.com and asked if he had sought Kim's permission before using the picture, he replied: 'Obviously I did not speak to Kim Kardashian. I do not have her number.'
After the website told Dr Ramirez that you cannot use somebody's image on an advert without their permission, he apparently replied that he would get the police involved.
Kim has always strongly denied ever having had plastic surgery, and even underwent an X-ray of her bottom on a previous episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians to prove she had not had implants.
Drawing attention: The billboard featuring Kim's image from Dr. Victor Ramirez
Drawing attention: The billboard featuring Kim's image from Dr. Victor Ramirez
Talking previously about the rumours, Kim said: 'Rumours don't bother me anymore. I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous.
'Or they'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between. When? Didn't you just see me yesterday?
'And how many times have I "had my butt done"? People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother!'
MailOnline has contacted Kim's spokesperson for comment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten