vrijdag 20 april 2012

Khloé Kardashian Reveals She's Still Trying For A Baby But Hasn't Turned To IVF

Many said that Khloé Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom wouldn't last but the couple are in fact trying to start a family.
The 27-year-old reality star insists she's still enjoying the honeymoon period and never wants it to end.
Speaking to new! magazine, Khloé also puts rumours of IVF to rest and admits she's not 'sex-crazed.'
Still on their honeymoon: Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom are still very much in love despite marrying after only knowing each other for 30 days
Still on their honeymoon: Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom are still very much in love despite marrying after only knowing each other for 30 days
'Lamar and I definitely want children, but I felt pressured by my mum and my sisters,' she revealed.
Kourtney had Mason and was saying, 'I want him to have someone to grow up with. Sex became a job instead of it being fun and easy. Now it’s in God’s hands and I’m very comfortable with that right now.'
In the season premiere of the brunette's spin-off reality show, Khloé and Lamar, viewers see Khloé talk quite a bit about sex but she insists it doesn't embarrass her to watch such episodes back.
So in love: The couple, who renewed their vows on their first wedding anniversary (L), are trying for a baby the 'good old fashioned way' So in love: The couple, who renewed their vows on their first wedding anniversary (L), are trying for a baby the 'good old fashioned way'
So in love: The couple, who renewed their vows on their first wedding anniversary (L), are trying for a baby the 'good old fashioned way'
'I did cringe a little - it was a little intense,' she said. 'It was during the NBA lockout and Lamar was really depressed, because basketball has always been his passion.
He’d had a loss in his family over the summer, which of course affected him very much, and my brother moved out and it was very depressing in our house. I was trying to make the house fun, but you can’t tell that from the episode – people just think I’m sex-crazed!'
The full interview with Khloé can be seen in this week's issue of new! magazine
The full interview with Khloé can be seen in this week's issue of new! magazine
However, the TV star didn't do much to disprove that theory, insisting that her and her husband have a healthy sex life and are active 'between three to five times a week.'
Perhaps their fun in the bedroom is down to Khloé's new found confidence in her body.
'I’m very comfortable with my body right now,' she revealed. 'My weight fluctuates all the time, but I try to eat healthily, work out and stay as fit as I can.'
But despite feeling good about herself, Khloé admitted that it's hard being photographed all the time by the paparazzi.
'They’re mean and aggressive,' she said. 'They’re not trying to get pretty shots of you; they’re trying to get you when you’re
taking a bite of pizza...That I don’t like, but it comes with the territory, I guess.'

Khloé was snapped filming with her famous sisters Kim and Kourtney at the weekend, and insists she' getting on 'really well' with them.
'We support each other no matter what,' she said. 'My family come first and foremost. Given how unpredictable life can be, it’s important to be able to depend on each other.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten