vrijdag 20 april 2012

Kim Kardashian Steps Out In White…

She appeared on Jay Leno last night looking innocent in a pretty white dress with a floral lace overlay.
And while Kim Kardashian opted to wear white yet again today, the result was far less angelic.
The 31-year-old reality star squeezed her voluptuous figure into a dress that clung to every curve to attend a business meeting in Hollywood.
Sex appeal: Kim Kardashian chose a white dress that clung to every curve for a business meeting in Hollywood
Sex appeal: Kim Kardashian chose a white dress that clung to every curve for a business meeting in Hollywood
The form-fitting pencil dress had black sleeves and a sexy split up the back.
Kim teamed the figure-hugging frock with some teetering black platform pumps, and wore her straightened brunette tresses loose.
It was a different approach to wearing white from the ponytail and floral frock she had sported the previous evening on Jay Leno.
Watch your step: Kim teetered along in sky high black platform pumps Figure-hugging: Kim's white pencil dress showed off her voluptuous shape
Figure-hugging: Kim's white pencil dress showed off her voluptuous shape

Famed for her curves: A split up the back of her dress only added to Kim's saucy look
Famed for her curves: A split up the back of her dress only added to Kim's saucy look
Kim used the appearance on the hit chat show to open up about her failed marriage to Kris Humphries, which lasted for just 72 days, insisting she wed the NBA atar for the right reasons.

She said: 'I'm a girl who really believes in love, I'm in love with love and I thought this was it for me. But when I realised it wasn't I thought... I've always tried to really respectful of everyone involved.
'I wanted to be fair to me, but I also wanted to be fair to someone else. So when I knew it wasn't right...
Luscious locks: Kim tossed her brunette tresses as she made her way to an awaiting vehicle
Luscious locks: Kim tossed her brunette tresses as she made her way to an awaiting vehicle

Watch your step: Kim teetered along in sky high black platform pumps Watch your step: Kim teetered along in sky high black platform pumps
Watch your step: Kim teetered along in sky high black platform pumps
'I've heard stories of people who were married for 10 years and they knew it wasn't right, but they wanted to stick it out and had kids.
'I want that forever, I believed in love, I still do. But to be fair to everyone, I knew I had to end it and I'm OK with that decision.'
Kim and estranged husband Kris, 27, are currently in the process of getting their marriage annulled instead of the divorce option.
A far cry: Kim's white dress on Jay Leno last night was more sweet than sexy
A far cry: Kim's white dress on Jay Leno last night was more sweet than sexy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten